Citrus and Avocado Salad Recipe
SERVES: 2 PREP: 15 min. COOK: 0 min.
- 3 navel oranges, peeled and sliced;
- 3 cara cara oranges, peeled and sliced;
- 2 blood oranges, peeled and sliced;
- 1/2 fennel bulb, very thinly sliced;
- 1 avocado, sliced;
- 1 scallion, very thinly sliced;
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil;
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar;
- 1 tbsp. honey; (optional)
- Fresh dill;
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper;
- On a serving plate, arrange all the oranges in a layer and top with the avocado and fennel.
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, vinegar, honey (if using), and salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and garnish with scallions and fresh dill.