Oven Baked Zucchini Fritters Recipe
MAKES: 12 PREP: 20 min. COOK: 25 min.
- 1 ½ lb. zucchini (about 3), grated
- 2 large eggs
- 1 onion, minced
- 1 cup. almond flour
- 3 tbsp. fresh chives, finely chopped
- ½ tbsp. garlic powder
- Cooking fat
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 F.
- Squeeze any extra moisture out of the shredded zucchini and pat it try – really try to get as much liquid out as possible.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl, season to taste, and stir until everything is well combined.
- Grease each muffin tin, and fill each cup with an equal amount of the zucchini mixture.
- Place in the oven and bake for about 25 minutes.
- Serve warm with your favorite topping: pulled pork, shredded beef, pulled chicken, or even beef patties.